FSU Ticket Priority Policy
Donor Order Established
On November 1st, donor order is established for football post-season priority, men’s and women’s basketball post season priority and baseball seating priority at Dick Howser . Priority Points are calculated using the priority point formula based on gifts paid (not pledged) by midnight on October 31, so act before the deadline if you wish to improve your overall ranking.
Ticket priority is based on membership group, then by points within the group. There are a number of ways to improve your ranking:
- Upgrade your membership to the next membership group,
- Increase the amount you pay within your existing membership group as you can earn more points even within your level,
- Pay off remaining balances,
- Make payments by Wednesday, October 31.
Priority Point Calculation Summary:
- Total consecutive years as a ticket holder – 5 pts per year (no limit)
- Total consecutive years as a Booster member – 5 pts per year (no limit)
- *Lifetime Booster giving – 1 pt per $100
- FSU Faculty/Staff – 5 pts
- FSU Varsity Letter winner – 5 pts
- FSU Varsity Club member – 5 pts
- FSU Alumni Assoc. member (current year or lifetime) – 5 pts
- Presidents Club honoree – 10 pts
*Lifetime Booster giving includes: Paid gifts to the annual fund, Coaches Clubs, Facilities, Scholarship endowment, Capital Campaigns and irrevocable planned gifts at net present value. Omitted from lifetime giving are Sky Box and Dunlap Champions Club seat conference and license fees.
Calculation of points will take place three times per year; Immediately following the priority deadline in March, in July and again in November. The calculation of points at those times will determine:
March: Selection time for seating and parking at Doak.
July: Away game football ticket allocation and men's and women's basketball seats at the Tucker Center.
November: Post-season football, men's and women's basketball and baseball ticket allocation.
2. Allocation by Groups
Game Day Parking and Away, Neutral Site and Post-season Conference, Bowl or Playoff game ticket allocation will be done by group first, then by total points within the group.
- Group I – Legacy Chief and Platinum Chief (+$13,000) and Top 150 donor based on total priority points
- Group II – Golden Chief and Silver Chief ($12,999 - $3,250)
- Group III – Tomahawk – Warrior ($3,249 - $650)
- Group IV – Renegade, Brave, Iron Arrow ($649 - $70)
3. Ticket Account Transfers
- Season tickets may be transferred to an immediate family member i.e. spouse, children.
- Transferable points include consecutive years as a Season Ticket Holder and do not include booster giving.