CollegeTown Merchants as of 04/22/2020
While we can't dine in together, you can take it to go! The following restaurants and grilles are offering take-out and delivery options for you and the community! Please see the list below of menus, available times and ordering instructions. We appreciate your support of these Seminole Booster partner businesses.
51 on Madison
Monday-Saturday – 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm – 850-228-1847
- 51 on Madison, in partnership with the University Center Club at FSU, will be offering family dinners available for pick up.
- All orders must be placed no later than 12:00 p.m. on the day of order.
- All food will come in large tins with heat up instructions – See the menu here.
- Pick up is now located at the University Center Club at FSU
Coosh's Bayou Rouge
Tuesday-Saturday – 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm – 850-597-9505
- Call-in orders and curbside pick up are now available and must be pre-arranged upon contacting the restaurant – Menu available here.
- Upon arriving, customers are directed to call and let the host/hostess know that they are outside.
- Customers can pull up either directly in front of the restaurant on Madison Street or they can pull up and park in the alleyway located directly behind the restaurant.
- As always, sanitation is strictly enforced and all staff is required to wear gloves.
Monday-Saturday – 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm Sunday – 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm – 850-727-8909
- Call-in and takeout orders are now available, and a full menu can be found here.
- Online orders can be placed here
- Weekly specials include:
- Monday: Free edamame with any takeout order
- Tuesday: 2 select sushi rolls for $12
- Wednesday: Complimentary additional veggie with any Wok Your Way
- Thursday: $6 Two-piece Steamed Bao
- Friday: Free egg roll with any takeout order
- Saturday: Happy hour all day (half price hot sake w/ any order, $2 off premium sales, $1 off beer/wine)
- Sunday: Buy one, get one half price starters soups and salads
- Packaged, family-style meals are also now available, which includes: 1 large starter, 3 Little Masa favorite dishes and 1 large side of rice -- large enough to feed a family of 4 for only $35! Customers can order from the following:
- Starter options (select 1): 4 veggie egg rolls or an 8 piece cheese wontons
- Little Masa Favorite options (select 3): Mongolian (chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu), Sesame Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken or Coconut Curry (chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu)
- Side options – 32 oz. container (select 1): white rice, brown rice or fried rice
- Little Masa is listed on Uber Eats, Bite Squad, Grub Hub and Postmates; Uber Eats has dropped their delivery charge on orders.
Sunday-Thursday – 11:00 am – 8:00 pm Friday-Saturday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm 850-894-6276
- Call-in and takeout orders are now available, as well as delivery options through Uber Eats, and a full menu can be found here.
- Weekly specials include:
- Everyday – $10 bottles of champagne / $20 Crowler Cocktails
- Monday – 75 cent wings (must order in increments of 10, 15, 20)
- Tuesday – BLT Dip with Big Daddy Pretzel
- Wednesday – $10 buffalo chicken salad or wrap
- Thursday – $10 small pizzas and $15 large pizzas, including:
- Cheese, pepperoni, BLT Dip and Fat Finger
- Saturday and Sunday – Select brunch items available:
- Hot Totty
- The Stack
- Spiced honey chicken and waffles
- Gift cards are also available for here.
Family dinner pickups now available for $40 each + tax (feeds four):
- Meals are offered daily and can be ordered online here.
- Meals are available for pick up at SoDough Baking Co., located at 1306 Thomasville Rd., between 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. on the day of the meal you ordered.
- Upon arrival, customers are instructed to pull up to the front doors and give the staff your name in order to receive your meal.
- All menus and weekly specials are announced at the beginning of the week.
Barefoot Campus Outfitter
Open 24 hours, online only – 850-403-7352
- Barefoot is offering up to 30% off your entire purchase and free shipping on orders of $25+, begin shopping here.
- Free curbside pick up; customers can make a purchase online and the retailer will walk it to their cars.
- Barefoot has launched Positivi-Tees available for purchase now where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Tallahassee's local Meals on Wheels foundation. The apparel can be found here.
- They are also offering "Spread Positivi-Tee Grab Bags" online for customers, which are available here.