Annual booster membership
Connect with FSU. Live in the moments of victory with your teams.
Important Dates and Notes:
- April 18 – Ticket and Parking priority renewal DEADLINE
- Plus, sign-up for automatic renewal for your annual membership to help us reach our goal of 20,000 members and receive a special gift (TBA).
- May - Football seat and parking space selection or upgrades
- June - Football Away Game Ticket Requests Open and Home Single Games Go On Sale
The Because of Boosters member drive supports three key initiatives for FSU Athletics and all 20 teams:
- Competitive Excellence
- Student-Athlete Graduation
Anyone can join, everyone can be a part of our tradition of excellence, and every member makes a difference. Our goal is to reach 20,000 members.
246.2 scholarships for 500 student-athletes
Cost: $11.6M annually
Comprehensive anatomical health, plus injury prevention and rehabilitation program for all teams.
Cost: $3.5M annually
Strength & Conditioning
Complete performance based strength and speed program for all teams
Cost: $650K annually
Total nutritional program geared towards performance goals for all teams
Cost: $675K annually
All the tools needed to achieve peak performance for all teams
Cost: $1.2M annually(plus contributions from Nike per our contract)
Donation Levels and Benefits
|Platinum Chief||$13,000 - $24,999|
|Golden Chief||$6,500 - $12,999|
|Silver Chief||$3,250 - $6,499|
|Tomahawk||$1,300 - $3,249|
|Warrior||$650 - $1,299|
|Renegade||$330 - $649|
|Brave||$140 - $329|
|Iron Arrow||$70 - $139|
|Spirit||$25 - $69|
Annual memberships are available at any time throughout the year (not prorated), and expire on December 31st. Monthly payment options are available throughout the year to help spread your donation out over several months.
Membership Card Discounts and Offers:
- Barefoot Campus Outfitters – 15% off purchase
- BB Studios – 10% off purchase
- Coosh’s CollegeTown – 10% off order (offer is only available at the CollegeTown location)
- iDope – half off all screen protectors and free computer diagnostics
- Hotel Indigo (R&R Eatery) – 15% discount on all food items at R&R Eatery
- Little Masa – 10% off order
- Madison Social – 10% off order
- Solle’s Pizza – 10% off purchase
- Tally and Fin – 10% off purchase
- Tin Lizzy’s – 10% off order
- Township – 10% off order
- Vale – 10% off order
- Alumni Hall – 10% off in store purchases (excludes gift cards and sale items)
- Bill’s Bookstore - 10% off in store purchases (excludes gift cards and sale items)
- Garnet & Gold - 10% off in store purchases (excludes gift cards and sale items)
- Seminole Sportshop - 10% off in store purchases (excludes gift cards and sale items)
- Shop.Seminoles.com (Fanatics) – 15% off online purchases with code provided after joining
Ticket priority simply refers to the seat location and quantity a member could receive based on their current giving level for away, neutral site or post-season games, as well as moving or improving season ticket location at home venues.
Home venue ticket priority applies for new seat purchasers or current season ticket holder who want to move or improve their seat location. Current season ticket holders receive first-option to renew seat location.
The Priority Policy was first adopted in 1979 to create a consistent allocation for tickets specific to high demand games.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean to be a FSU Booster?
- You love FSU Athletics and want to see it succeed
- You want to provide educational and leadership opportunities for student-athletes
- You desire a meaningful connection with FSU Athletics
- You are willing to invest into the programs that our teams need to achieve success
- You care about the long-term prosperity of Florida State
Who can become a Booster?
Anyone who loves FSU and wants to support its mission. Every fan, living anywhere, alumni or not, friend of the University, parent of a current or former student, are a few examples of Booster members. We welcome all who want to see FSU succeed to become a Booster.
Why does the athletic department need Booster support?
Because it is self-supported and budgeted dollars only come from 4 primary sources: Boosters, corporate sponsorships, The ACC, and ticket sales. The university or state does not support the department.
We are committed to competing and operating at a high-level, which requires resources. If you want FSU to win, and we all do, we must be committed to providing the best possible services (strength and conditioning, nutrition, development, equipment, sports medicine, etc.) for student-athletes.
How much do I have to donate to become a Booster?
For $70 per year, you can become an annual Booster member. Membership levels range from $70 to more than $10,000 per year and come with varying benefits at each level. Some supporters give at a certain level because of a benefit associated at that level. Some give $70 without any expectation of benefits simply because they want to help.
What are your Booster goals for 2023?
Our 2023 goal is 15,000 members.
Where does that money go?
After the cost of fundraising, which has averaged between 8-12% over the past five years, all donations fund athletic scholarships for student-athletes, support services for teams to be able to compete, and athletic facilities.
Where do I find more information about the Boosters and need for support?
Visit additional pages on this website, call us at 850-644-1830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer any and all of your questions.
What do I get for making a donation?
You receive a connection to FSU Athletics from exclusive member content and events throughout the year, ticket priority, and more. See the benefits chart for a complete list of benefits.
How do I sign up?
Make a donation on this website here or call our office at 850-644-1830