Game Day Parking
- Parking lot permits are for the entire season.
- Cooking devices and tents must not interfere with neighbors, adjacent parking, or thoroughfare. The lot will be monitored and we reserve the right to terminate parking privileges for misconduct towards fellow boosters or parking personnel or misuse of the permit, or abuse during tailgating.
- All parking passes must be printed and displayed prominently as you approach campus and must be displayed the entire time you are in your designated lot. If the permit is not properly displayed, the vehicle may be towed.
- Parking lots open five hours prior to kick off or no later than 12:00 pm. There are exceptions during certain home games, and these will be announced ahead of time.
- Numbered Priority Lots: Your permit for a numbered priority lot gains access to a specific lot. Lots 1-6 are assigned spaces while all other lot spaces are first-come, first served. See chart below.
- Assigned Spaces in Numbered Priority Lots: Your permit assigns both a priority lot and a reserved space number within that lot. (Golden Chiefs Lots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Parking assignments are as follows: Donors who renew at the same level are assigned the same lot as the previous year (Unless otherwise requested via e-mail or phone). New assignments (anyone changing membership levels) are based on spaces available in lots at that level. Motorhome parking assignments will be posted by 5pm each Wednesday of a home game.
- Vehicles over 20 feet in length will not be permitted to park in the regular Booster lots as they will not fit in the defined parking/tailgating areas. Golden, Platinum and Legacy Chief members with an oversized vehicle will be directed to Lot A to park in designated grass spots that are adjacent to the paved, reserved area. Warrior, Tomahawk, and Silver Chief members with an oversized vehicle will be directed to park in the Master Craftsman lot on Gaines Street. A valid, current year Seminole Booster parking permit must be presented when arriving at the lot entrance and must remain displayed for the entire time you are in the lot.
Football Priority Parking
|27, 29||Minimum Renegade donation of $330|
|12, 13, 17, 19, 25 - 29||Minimum Warrior donation of $650|
|7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 21, 22, 23||Minimum Tomahawk donation of $1,300|
|5, 8, 15||Minimum Silver Chief donation of $3,250|
|1 - 6||Minimum Golden Chief donation of $6,500|
Booster Member, Motorhome & Charter Bus Parking
Game Day Disabled Parking
Seminole Boosters can not issue or distribute Disabled Parking permits. If you have questions or need an application to apply for disabled game day parking please contact Transportation and Parking Services.
Also please note, if you are issued a game day parking permit through the ADA’s office, you will not be issued a Seminole Booster parking permit.
Transportation and Parking Services
104 N. Woodward Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32306
Phone: (850) 644-5278
Fax: (850) 644-4999
2023 Spring Showcase Motorhome Parking
Motorhome registration for the 2023 Spring Showcase is now available. We will be using Motorhome Lots C & D only. Parking spaces will not be assigned. Lots will open at 10:00am on Friday and close Sunday at 4:00pm.
Online registration will close on Wednesday, April 12 at 12:00pm. After that time, spaces, if available, can be purchased on site on Friday, April 14 or Saturday, April 15. Please call ahead to check availability.
Charter Bus Parking
The Charter Bus fee is $150.00 per bus, per game. Charter buses may park beginning 4 hours before kickoff. Buses must depart within 1 hour of the conclusion of the game. View parking directions below.
Charter Bus Parking Directions
From Tennessee Street, turn south onto Stadium Drive. Turning left on Call Street traveling east, turn right, travel south onto Chieftan Way. There, a Parking Attendant will check registration and issue permits. Buses will be direted to park on Chieftan Way, next to track, north of the intersection of Spirit Way.
Exit: All buses must exit east of the stadium on Pensacola St. Attendants will guide.
Basketball Parking Priority
Legacy Chief, Platinum Chief, Golden Chief, Silver Chief and Tomahawk level members ($1,300 or more to the Annual Fund) who are men’s basketball season ticket holders will receive a season pass for the main lot at the Tucker Center as a benefit of annual membership.
Passes are sent electronically 2-3 weeks prior to the first game of the regular season. Passes must be printed on an 8.5” x 11” piece of paper and displayed upon entry.Join the Basketball Annual Fund
Baseball Parking Priority
Reserved parking for FSU Baseball games is available for Baseball Coaches Clubs members at the Bronze Level ($1,000) and above.
The parking spaces are located in Lot 11, just behind the baseball scoreboard in left field. There are no assigned parking spaces; parking is first come first serve. Reserved parking spots within the lot are available for Baseball Coaches Clubs members at the Gold Level ($3,000) and above. Parking passes are valid only for the regular season and not for NCAA Tournament play.
General Baseball Parking is available in other lots surrounding Dick Howser Stadium.
For more information, call Cristian Gonzalez-Mendez at 850-645-9836 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Join the Baseball Coaches Club