Progress Tracker: As of April 2, 2021 8,289 Members – 64% to goal
Florida State University is preeminent, a Top 20 public institution, and ranked number two athletically among all Division I institutions (357) for overall winning percentage since 2015. Now, as we look to the future, we plan to achieve even more. To support achieving more, we are excited to announce the launch of the One Tribe Campaign! Starting with your 2021 Annual Fund, we will begin a new effort to strengthen our annual Membership in support of the following areas of Athletics: coaching, support staff, sports medicine, academics, mental health, nutrition, scholarships, professional development and COVID-19 response.
- Since 2015, of the traditional 13 win/loss sports among 357 DI programs, Florida State ranks 2nd in overall win percentage (UCLA is No. 1).
- The cumulative student-athlete GPA is at an all-time high and above a 3.0.
- Each year, student athletes serve more than 6,500 community outreach hours because giving back is one of our priority teachings.
- We will continue our commitment to developing future leaders who go on to contribute to society and be upstanding citizens.
You help make this happen!
Your contributions help support the following areas of athletics and are critical to the overall success—on and off the field—to our student athletes.
- Sports Medicine – Health, Prevention and Rehabilitation:
- Investment $3.5M
- Staff – 15 Full-time trainers, 11 GA/Interns
- Nutrition – Wellness/Energy/Performance
- Investment $675k
- Staff – 2 full-time dieticians
- Personalized nutrition plans
- Professional Development – Molding good citizens/understanding their role in society/career planning
- Investment $380k
- Staff – 3 full-time, 2 GAs
- Leadership, career, and personal development and training
- Strength and Conditioning – Preparation/Injury Prevention/Performance:
- Investment $650k
- Staff – 13 full-time strength coaches
- Eight training rooms
- Coaches – Leaders, Mentors, Execution:
- Investment $18M
- Staff – 16 head coaches, 36 assistant coaches
- COVID-19 – Health, Safety:
- Investment $2M
- Testing, PPE, medical services, sanitization
- Scholarships – Educational Opportunities, Room and Board, Books:
- Investment $11.6M annually.
- 246.2 scholarships for 500 student-athletes
- 301 All-ACC performers in 2019-2020
- Equipment – Tools for Practice and Conditioning:
- $1.2M (plus Nike)
- 6 full time staff
Thank you for your continued support of Florida State Athletics! We simply could not compete for championships or provide the educational and leadership opportunities for student-athletes without you. You are a vital part of the team. If you have questions about giving or benefits, or to make a contribution over the phone, please call us at (850)644-1830. Go Noles!
The Climb: Inside FSU Football
The CLIMB: Inside FSU Football is a seven-episode showcase of the Florida State football program as it prepares for the 2021 season. The series, which debuts each Wednesday beginning April 7, will focus on spring practice, student-athlete features, coach profiles, the path to the 2021 NFL Draft and more.
Current Members, click here to watch (use the access password sent via email or text).
To access full-length episodes, become a 2021 Booster member using the links below.
McKenzie Milton’s Comeback
FSU Pro Day
|Mike Norvell||May 19|