FSU Ticket Priority Policy
The priority point ranking system is updated twice a year for ticket and parking allocation/assignment. Priority Points are calculated using the priority point formula based on gifts paid (not pledged) by the deadline leading up to each priority point ranking.
Ticket priority is based on membership tier, then by points within the tier. There are a number of ways to improve your ranking:
- Upgrade your membership to the next membership tier,
- Increase the amount you pay within your existing membership tier,
- Make payments toward any pledge balance that provides lifetime points.
Priority Point Calculation Formula
Each account will now have two different priority point totals, one used for home ticket allocations (Home Points) and one used for donor recognition, parking and any non-home ticket allocations (Total Points). All Priority Point Categories will be calculated the same with the exception of Lifetime Booster Giving now being calculated with two separate totals.
Priority Point Categories
Home Point Calculation
Total Point Calculation
- Total consecutive years as a ticket holder – 5 pts per year (no limit)
- Total consecutive years as a Booster member – 5 pts per year (no limit)
- *Lifetime Booster giving – 1 pt per $100
- Annual Fund commitments paid to present
- Lifetime Gifts* paid through December 31, 2017.
- Annual Fund and/or Athletic Excellence Fund commitments paid to present
- Lifetime Gifts* paid to present
- FSU Faculty/Staff – 5 pts
- FSU Varsity Letter winner – 5 pts
- FSU Varsity Club member – 5 pts
- FSU Alumni Assoc. member (current year or lifetime) – 5 pts
- Presidents Club honoree – 10 pts
*Lifetime Booster giving includes: Paid gifts to the Coaches Clubs, Facilities, Scholarship endowment, Capital Campaigns and irrevocable planned gifts at net present value. Omitted from lifetime giving are Sky Box and Dunlap Champions Club seat conference and license fees.
Calculation of points will take place two times per year: Immediately following the priority deadline in March and November. The calculation of points at those times will determine:
March: Selection time for seating and parking at Doak and away game ticket allocations. November: Post-season football, men's and women's basketball and baseball ticket allocation.
Allocation by Tiers
Home Game Allocation Tiers
Determines home ticket priority. Based on current year Annual Fund membership level and then priority points within each tier.
Parking & Non-Home Game Allocation Tiers
Determines Game Day Parking and Away, Neutral Site and Post-season Conference, Bowl or Playoff game ticket allocation. Based on Annual Fund and/or Athletic Excellence Fund membership level including combined totals and then priority points within each tier.
- Tier I – Legacy Chief and Platinum Chief (+$13,000) and Top 150 donor based on total Priority Points
- Tier II – Golden Chief and Silver Chief ($12,999 - $3,250)
- Tier III – Tomahawk – Warrior ($3,249 - $650)
- Tier IV – Renegade, Brave, Iron Arrow ($649 - $70)
Ticket Account Transfers
Season tickets may be transferred to an immediate family member i.e. spouse, children. Transferable points include consecutive years as a Season Ticket Holder and do not include booster giving.