Funds will be used for Coach Sue to take necessary recruiting trips, nutrition station renovation in the Basketball Training Center, women's basketball coaches offices reconfiguration and renovation, and professional photography and video campaign used in marketing efforts as well as in recruiting efforts.
- Coaches Clubs window decal
- Exclusive team updates during season
- Invitations to member-only team events and experiences
- Quarterly subscription to Unconquered Magazine
- Boosters priority point accrual towards lifetime giving
- Spear Level benefits
- Team issued Coaches Clubs Nike t-shirt
- Garnet Level benefits
- Choice of one (1) team issued item:
- Nike hat
- Nike coaches polo
- Nike women’s t-shirt
- Iron Level benefits
- Team issued Nike drawstring bag (offered only for Bronze Level members)
- Bronze Level benefits (excludes Iron Level team issued item)
- Choice of one (1) Iron Level item OR one (1) of the following:
- Nike player crew
- Nike women’s quarter zip
- Nike sunglasses
- Silver Level benefits (excludes Iron Level team issued item)
- Team issued Nike backpack with donor name embroidered (offered only for Gold Level members)
- Gold Level benefits (excludes Iron and Silver Level team issued item)
- Choice of one (1) of the Iron OR Silver Level items OR one (1) of the following:
- Nike warmup
- Nike storm-fit jacket
- FSU Nike duffle bag
- Olympian Level benefits
- Complimentary trip for two with the team
Support the Women’s Basketball Program in the development of strong, powerful and beautiful women of character.
Project: The 2018-19 season featured 64% of the roster on the prestigious ACC Academic Honor Roll, while finishing in the AP Top 25 for the fifth straight year. In addition to academic and basketball excellence, we are committed to our new Life After Basketball Initiative designed to empower our student athletes to take on the world, serve and live unconquered. We have developed a four-year customized strategic plan for each player that includes all of the necessary resources and connections based on their stated goals in life. We also designed an annual calendar of events in the tri-state area for the team and staff to attend. Topics include: financial literacy, networking, mock job interviews, job shadowing, internships, major purchases/mortgages, insurance/retirement planning and other necessary "life skills" as appropriate.
We are working to "Build a National Championship Program to Empower Lives Through Excellence." We must raise our own finances annually to ensure that these elite workshops and travel opportunities become embedded in our women’s basketball culture. It is vital to have the necessary resources for cutting edge programs that exist to develop the total person.
If you wish to contribute to this please click the Join/Renew link below and select Women's Basketball (No Benefits) (B21110).