The Renovation of Doak Campbell Stadium
The results of numerous surveys revealed 91% of our donors and fans support enhancing the game day experience and improving seat comfort. The architectural firm Populous will design the game day amenities you desire and address infrastructure needs of our historic facility.
We are currently in the planning and preselling phase of this project. The Board of Trustees will formally approve construction and financing at the October meeting
One-on-One New Product Meeting Timeline
When we first announced this project, we promised to meet with every season ticket holder, individually, to share the plan. We are making good on that promise. As of July 2023, we’ve contacted or met with 1,500 members to discuss the plan. Outreach will continue until we speak to every member.
|Donor Group||Seating Area||Timeline for 1st Invitation|
|Tier 1||Sections 29-37 and/or Dunlap Champions Club||Early 2023|
|Tier 2||Sections 29-37 and/or Dunlap Champions Club||Spring/Summer 2023|
|Tier 3||Sections 29-37 and/or Dunlap Champions Club||Fall/End 2023|
|Tier 4||Sections 29-37 and/or Dunlap Champions Club||Fall 2023/Early 2024|
|Tier 2||Other seating areas||Early 2024|
|Tier 3||Other seating areas||Spring/Summer 2024|
|Tier 4||Other seating areas||Summer 2024|
|Public||Other seating areas||Summer 2024|
Tier 1 – Legacy and Platinum Chiefs, Top 150; Tier 2 – Golden and Silver Chiefs; Tier 3 – Tomahawks and Warriors; and Tier 4 – Renegades, Braves, and Iron Arrows.
Donor rank is calculated using member tier and priority points within the tier to determine the order in which we reach out to schedule appointments at the preview center. If you would like to learn more about your rank, please contact your Booster representative.
2024 SEASON INFORMATION
|Section||Ticket Price |
|Per Seat |
|West Sideline Temporary Seating||$500||$325-$500|
Here’s what you need to know about seating for the 2024 season while construction is taking place:
- All season ticket holders will be able to purchase the same number of season tickets currently purchased for the 2023 season, however the seat location will be different.
- Everyone sitting in the mainstand bleachers will be asked to select a new seat location for 2024. Available seats will include temporary seats on the west side, widened seats on the east side, and current bleacher seats in the south endzone.
- The entire west side will be under construction during the 2024 season and all-season tickets will be impacted.
- WEST SIDELINE bleachers will be removed and a limited number of temporary chairback seats will be setup for the entire season.
- West sideline capacity will be reduced to about 7,000 seats due to construction.
- West side concourses, restrooms and concessions stands will be modified or temporary.
- EAST SIDELINE seats will be widened to 18” each and handrails in the aisles will be installed prior to the 2024 season.
- All east side seats will include a breathable, mesh seat on top of the bleacher seating – the mesh seat is a better alternative to a padded seat however the seat will be a bottom only (no back).
- PARKING will also be impact due to construction areas in adjacent lots.
- a. Booster parking will be available to season ticket holders at the $330 level and above and all Golden, Platinum and Legacy Chief members
- b. Lot 1 will not be available, and lots 2 and 3 will be limited on game day.
- c. Lots 5 & 8 will become all reserved spaces for Golden Chiefs and above in 2024 and moving forward.
- d. All members eligible for parking will be asked to select and new parking lot and/or space for 2024.
The per-seat Booster contributions will remain the same for the south end zone and east sideline. While you won’t know your exact seat location upon renewal, please renew your support at the same level or more for next year. Your Booster membership level will determine when you can access seat and parking selection in the spring of 2024.
Ultimately, your seat and parking selection will be a one-season assignment for only the 2024 season prior to the transformation of Doak Campbell Stadium in 2025.
The minimum ticket price ($300) will be charged or set up on a payment plan at the time of renewal.
Seat selection will be conducted individually based on Booster tier, in member priority order. Seat selection occurs online (In the Spring of 2024) with a live seat map showing availability during your time slot.
We do not yet have information regarding the 2024 and 2025 spring scrimmages.